Discover How To Analyse Your Contractor
The first impression of the potential contractor often makes the difference. Though professionalism is important, don’t expect the contractor to be in a suit and tie.
After having a conversation with the contractor, analyse him. Ask yourself the following questions.
- Can he give you clear and concise answers for your questions?
- Is he able to explain whatever is necessary to you?
- Is he listening carefully to what you require in a job?
- Is he answering your calls in a timely manner?
- If you answered ‘YES’ for all these questions, then he can be a better choice for you.
Keep yourself away from contractors who do not discuss much about your project.
Next Concreting Tip in Series: How to get the best concrete contractor quotes