How To Get The Best Concrete Contractor Quotes
After creating a list of potential contractors, get quotes from them.
- Acquire at least three quotes to ensure you’re getting the best deal for your money.
- Be sure to give the job details the same way with each contractor.
- Beware of quick estimates and high pressure tactics.
Legitimate contractors need time to prepare detailed estimates and won’t pressure you into an immediate decision.
Written quotations should include
- All work to be done.
- All materials to be used.
- Your specifications.
- A complete price quotation and cost of the work to be done.
- The start and completion date.
- The payment schedule.
- The cleanup and removal of waste materials.
- Any guarantees.
Next Concreting Tip in Series: How to review your concrete contractor quotes